Sunday, April 3, 2011

More Missionaries!

¡Hola!
I hope that you enjoy the pictures!

This week Hna Greer joined us! She just got here about two hours ago actually, and she came with six more Elders! We are so excited for more missionaries!

I love hearing about Brenna and Ryan and Softball and Track! It is so great to hear that they are both so awesome!

We hear all about the BYU basketball team! Pres. Earl is an avid fan, and will wake up at 3 in the morning so that he can watch the games! That's been kinda fun.

I am so excited that Brenna has decided to go to BYU-I! I know that she will love it up there.

After the Temple and email, we go into the city. We have been seeing the sights. Last week we went to the Prado Museum, and this week we are headed to the mall!

I found a boy for Brenna! Elder Pearce is one of the Elders who loved her pictures! And I think that they would have a great time together!

The KSL News van was there when I entered the MTC, and they were there at the last devotional we had in Provo. We were singing in the Choir, front row! (Hopefully you can see us!)

Thanks for all the love and support! I am glad to hear that everyone is doing great, and that you all think of me often! I think about all of you!

I can tell that my Spanish has improved so much! Especially when we are teaching. I still don't think I could carry on a real conversation, but I can teach a lesson! It doesn't take as long to think of vocab, or how to conjugate a verb! It is so cool to think about!

I only have a week and a half left in the MTC! I'm excited and nervous at the same time! But mostly excited! It is just a little weird to think that it won't be too much longer, because the MTC has felt like it has been really long.

Love you lots!
Amber





No comments:

Post a Comment