Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Email Amber!

Sorry, no pictures today, I can't hook my camera up to this computer...I can't plug my cord
into the USB slot... you'll just have to wait for next week.

We had some extra time this afternoon in Toledo, so we started our email, but we didn't have time to finish. We had to catch our train. So we are finishing right now.
But, I can't really think of anything else to say.

Also, I think I may have said this before, but I think I am going to tell the mission office that I want the July release date rather than the August one. This way I won't have problems if I get into law school, and if do come to get me, the vacation days will work out better for you. (Which is mostly just a benefit, and not really one of the deciding factors in this decision.) Plus I just feel good about it.

Well....
I think that's all for now.

Oh! I just remembered. They redid the rulebook for the Spain Madrid Mission. And we have permission to email immediate family. Parents, Grandparents, and Siblings. Any and all are more than welcome to write emails, and I can respond in individual emails.

Ok, I really do think that is all...

Love you lots,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment