Thursday, May 3, 2012

Zone Conference and Intercambios

Hello everyone!  I hope that everyone has had a good week!
 
I had forgotten my camera, so I'm glad you got see some pictures!  So go ahead and post them!  I probably won't ever get to be companions with Sis. Avery, but sometimes you just never know!
 
This week we had zone conference!  It was amazing!  I love going them!  I also got to be part of the special musical number (I also get to play the opening and closing hymns, but that's just normal stuff)  I accompanied one of the other sisters in my district, Hna. Harper.  I had a lot of fun practicing last week.  (We did most of the practicing on P-day, and then ran into the other sisters at the church building so we had a bit of an impromptu practice session.  I didn't want to take up too much time out of our regular week)
 
We also had intercambios this week.  I stayed here and had Hna. Harper with me.  We had a good time, and saw a lot of miracles this weekend!  
 
I wonder what constitutes an eventful flight with Brenna.  Was there something more that made it eventful?  I'm glad that she's having a good time with his family, but we all knew that she would. And it sounds like wedding plans are coming along slowly but surely!  Which is probably the best way to do it.  
 
We don't do a lot of door to door tracting.  We mostly just talk to everyone we come across.  So we'll talk to people as we are coming and going from lessons, or while we are trying to find some unscheduled lessons.  We will also go out on our bikes and ride around looking for people who are out and about.  Sometimes we'll knock on a few doors, but it's not very effective and we knock on a lot of doors that don't get answered, so we don't do it a lot.  But we do get more references from members than we did in Spain, so that always helps.  Although I don't think we'll ever get to the point where we have so many member referrals that street contacting just gets in the way. 
 
We'll probably be doing phone calls between three and six on Sunday.  We have 11:00 church, so we'll just do it afterwards.  I'll let the members know and give them your email address. 
 
Sorry Gramma, I haven't met Sis. Cable yet...I'll let you know when I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment